Thursday, September 29, 2005

baby blues and simpsons



Baby blues is one of my all time fav comic. Hammie is so funny lol
My aim is to get every single BabyBlues collection!! hhmmm...got to work and save up for that.


I just bought The Simpsons Season 1-5.



Woohoo!! Now i'll have to wait for the price of Season 6 to drop. It cost a freaking $50 now!

Haiz...too lazy to cook dinner tonight. Going out to eat crispy skin chicken rice! Yay!!
The chilli there is fanfastic...*drool* Oh...btw, that's the only place with good and hot chilli.
Every other place i've been to serve chilli the way aussies like, not hot and super salty. *YUCK*

I just don't understand why they like their food to be so salty. Expecially their fries...it seems to me that in Singapore, we sprinkle salt on fries...but here, they sprinkle fries on salt....

Odd Spot: 'An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain'

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 6:28 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index