Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Holidays!!

Yeah! Finally its the holidays!

Took a really good rest over the weekend, or basically doing nothing over the weekend *LOL* Phew...think i really deserve that after all those 'never-ending' assignments and presentations...

Okok got to wake up now, still got 2 presentations and 2 assignments to go. And the exams are only in a month's time! Gosh...time to buck up.

Can't wait to go back Sg. I miss the food soo much!! But i miss Tinky the most...*Bawl* How i wish i can bring her over to brizzie but i just can't bring myself to let her suffer through the quarantine period...it's not humane ok!! I miss my friends too!! I wonder how's everyone...esp Sally and Angel. Oh, not forgetting that I'm really excited to see baby Caden!

Oh boy...must look at the bright side...about one and a half months to go before i go back. Can't wait...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 11:48 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index