Friday, September 30, 2005

Sorry...

waiwah...sorry for making such a bg mess to your blog. I'm an amateur in this area, not forgetting i got a 'C' for programming back in poly days *LOL*. I'll try to see if i can get it done when i'm free k!!

I love Spring...the weather is perfect...flowers blooming...but all the insects are out to hunt me!!! Aarrgghhhh!!! Spiders of all sizes everywhere!! At least there aren't any cockroaches...not like my home in Sg...I HATE COCKROACHES...haiz, i guess that's the bad thing about living in a house in Sg. P/s: my granny can actually use her hands to catch them *YUCK*

Yesterday, when i was going out to the bank, I saw this huge stick insect on the stairs outside my home. I almost stepped on it because it really looked like a twig. Luckily i didn't or i'll feel guilty for days...but it was dead when i came back :( hey...i don't hate all insects. Insects like ladybirds and grasshoppers are fun to watch and catch hehehe.
I let them go after a while...i dun kill them FYI

Have to bath and hit the books...sorry again waiwah!!

Odd Spot: 'Animals that lay eggs don't have belly buttons'

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:40 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index