Thursday, October 06, 2005

Crazy!!!

Damn...this semester's work is driving me crazy.
Not forgetting I still have other responsibilities other than school work.
Feel so tired...

Some of the subjects are so boring, especially F&N...she (the lecturer) never put up the lecture slides in time for the students to print them out and bring them to the lecture. I hate going to class without the lecture notes...and she is so boring!! The worst thing is that she likes to test people on the tiniest information in the book (as in things that people won't normally notice). Crap ... now I have to study every single word in the text.

Then there's the subject 'management, people and organization' which took up a hell lot of my time due to the assignment. We are given roles in the group assignment and the 'CEO' of the group simply did not contribute at all. Okok the only thing he contributed was ideas. WTF? And yet he keeps saying that a CEO's role is to make sure we do our work and everything is going smoothly. I'm not saying all Aussie are lazy, I've met really hardworking ones but so far, he's the top of the list for laziness.

Next, the subject 'health, culture and society'; This is a real interesting unit but my presentation mate withdrew from this unit without informing me until 2 weeks before the assignment is due! Geez...this happened to me last semester and now too?!?! Why can't people learn to be more responsible? It doesn't take up a lot of time and strength to inform me before I questioned her in an email right? Luckily I found another girl in the same situation as me and we did the presentation and assignment together. Hope this won't happen to me anymore…

Lastly, the subject 'psychology'; It's an interesting subject too but the amount of readings I have to do really drain my time away.

I can't wait for this semester to be over ...

Odd Spot: 'Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 0.1 of a calorie.'

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:19 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index