Friday, October 28, 2005

Depressed...

I feel so depressed...i collected back one of my assignments yesterday and i failed....4/10...
This is the first time i've failed an assignment and i feel that i've being marked down rather unfairly...i started to curse...i'm so clouded with rage...even lost my appetite for the delicious Hungry Jack's burger...

I'll be calling up my tutor and talk to her about this assignment and try to get what i think i deserve, even though this piece of assignment is only 10% of my overall results.
Wish me luck...

.....................................................................................................................

Jason and I decided to catch a movie...maybe that will cheer me up. Before the movie, we went for a drink and snack, and i feed lots of cute little ducks. I had the camera with me but i forgot to take some pictures. That cheered me up a little...

Then we caught the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". It is based on a true story.



Jennifer Carpenter is incredible. Damn good an actress she is one...

I got curious after the show and went home to find out about the The Real Emily Rose.

Go watch the movie if you got the time...its a simple story but it makes me wonder about 'things'...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 3:31 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index