Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Pics!!

Here's how the crispy skin chicken looked like!!

Yummy!!! Super oily so i call it the 'once-in-a-while-indulgence'. Did not take pic of the main dish, which is the chili of course *LOL*.

Birthday roses from Jason, they've yet to bloom that's why it looked so sparse. Forgot to take pics of it when they bloomed :( and i also forgotten to take the birthday cake!

I also want to thank Sally and Angel for the lovely present they mailed to me!!! Thank you!! I like!!!

Wooo...look at my hair!! Damn long...Got to do some major haircut after going back to Sg.

Oh...I also have to do some serious workout when i'm back too...have been sitting and sitting and sitting in brizzie...fats bulging from all around *Ugly!!*

Hhmmm...what else...

1. Spent quality time with my family and Tinky.

2. Meet up with friends.

3. Work (provided someone is willing to employ me hehehe)

4. Cut and dye hair

5. Exercise

6. Shop

7. Eat!! I want to eat all the different kinds of food in Sg before i go back!! Mee soto, mee siam, prawn noodles, ban mian, fried carrot cake, laksa, loh mee, chili kangkong, etcetc...OMG *drool...*

Think that's about it. Can't really think now. Only slept for 3hrs....zzZZZZzzzzZZzzzz

Odd Spot: 'Because of the rotation of the earth, an object can be thrown further if thrown West.'

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 8:57 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index