Thursday, October 20, 2005

PIZZA!!!!!

Yay!!! Had pizza for dinner tonight.
I was plain lazy to cook anyway.



I wasn't a big fan of pizza until i came over and try Domino's Pizza.

Its simply delicious!! And its cheap!! It cost about $7.90 (because i always order the chicken which has an additional charge of $1.95, else it only cost $5.95!!!) for a large pizza!!!

1 pizza = 3 meals for me *hehehe*

You can never get such a good price in Singapore (at least to my knowledge). Let me know if i'm wrong.

Oh...i've taken a couple of pictures on my way to school today.

See!! I told you that was a steep slope! After this slope, there's still stairs to climb.

But i got use to it anyway...

ok...got to go study again...

Odd Spot: "In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders."

*PUKE*

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:12 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index