Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sianz...

sianzzz...the week flew by faster than a blink of an eye. Where did my holiday go!!!
okok dad sent me to brizzie to study not to play and enjoy myself...but still, i haven't got the mood to study!
Motivation...i need motivation...*looking at the family photo*...great, the photo worked..Never thought that i'll need a photo to make myself study *LOL*


BON JOVI!!


Watched Oprah yesterday, featuring Bon Jovi.
Jon's ssooo cute...so is Richie *hehehe*

Anyway, i'm not like those 'hardcore-idol-chaser*. Screaming my head off, making huge banners and crying as if they lost someone dear with just a glimpse of them...

No, I don't have posters of any stars/idols now. I only have posters of Spiderman, Badman, Madagascar, Shrek, Incredibles, etcetc..basically, movie posters...oh and i'm going to buy The Simpsons poster too :p

Arrgghhh...*looks at family photo again*...study...assignments...presentations...*pulls hair*

Odd Spot: 'Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest'

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:51 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index