Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Stressed...

Now i can feel it....basically, it just slammed onto my face....stress.
Geez...exams....i hate it. My first paper is in two and a half weeks time.
  1. 01 Nov: Food & Nutrition
  2. 08 Nov: Management, people and organisation
  3. 10 Nov: Health, culture and society
  4. 14 Nov: Psychology

STRESS!!!!! I still have one more assignment due next monday and I have to select my Minor and electives!
I don't know what to choose...there's

oohhh....those are only the minors and i still have the long long list of electives to go through. Damn...

I'm all confused and stressed out. I'm so afraid that I might choose the wrong one.

Decisions decisions...

.........................................................................................................................

Recently, I've gone all crazy over mulberry.


*drool* It's a Mulberry Roxanne.....i like....wahahaha

But it cost a bomb...freaking expensive ($1000+)...yeayea...i know..i can forget about it.

Plus, Sally and Angel gave me this really nice bag from projectshop for my birthday!!

I'm so happy when i received it!! Thank you!! *HUGZ*

I'll let you guys know asap when i'll be back ok! Oh and remember to ask Angel what can i get for baby Caden k!

Off to take dinner then start to stress and pressure myself...

Odd Spot: "Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times."

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 10:18 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index