Monday, November 28, 2005

;)

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS WAIWAH!! For being able to put on your contact lenses, at last! WHAHAHAHAHA

*ahem* *thou shall not laugh at people* LOL

...................................................

Went to Angel's place this morning and met up with the new kid on the block, Caden Yeo.

He's four months old but he's already 8kg!!
Guess it's the genes...LOL

He has Jeffery's features and size...
kekeke.

Can't update the photos now, will update soon!


Oh, we played mahjong too!!! Its being so so long since i last play, and i lost $2.80...kekeke
Angel is the sole winner of the day. Poor Jeffery, the biggest loser wahahaha

............................

I'm going for an interview at an agency tomorrow afternoon. Hope i can get a job real soon. My bro was saying, "You better get a job real fast if you don't want to listen to mum's nagging!"


LOL


He finally experienced the full power of my mum's naggings after i left for Brizzie. I guess my mum divert all those naggings towards both my brothers while i'm away. He was telling me, "I finally know how you felt..."


At last...*evil laugh*

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:55 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index