Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Crap

Had my first paper yesterday. It did not go very well. I don't have sufficient time to finish the paper...not to mention the time to check through my paper.

I hate exams that give people insufficient time to finish it. Moreover, the paper wasn't easy too. I think i crapped up. After the exam, i met up with Elodie and it seems like we have different answers. We asked other people and they too got different answers!!

Ok...seems like everybody crapped up on this exam...lets just hope that there's moderation...
I just want to pass!!!! There's not sub-paper like in poly days and i studied real hard for all my papers, and I don't want to disappoint my parents too... :(

Last semester, i got 1 pass (for anatomy -- "Understanding Disease Concepts"...never studied biology before so i find it damn hard with all those termsssss to learn), 2 credits and 1 distinction. I'm just hoping i can get the same results this semester too...

Yeah...i know...my results last semester wasn't good but hey...its not easy. I studies engineering in Singapore Poly and now i'm taking Health Science. It's a big switch. Plus I'm not like those people who get distinctions with a snap of their fingers....no matter how hard i work...i guess i'm plain stupid *bawl*....

Anyway, i just want to pass all my exams, get my degree, find a good job and repay my parents.

Thanks dad!! I know you've worked really hard all your life for this family and for me to come over to brizze to study. You're the best!!! *HUGZ*

Got to go study for the next paper...

Question: "What will happened to the sea level if you remove all the ships, boats, submarines etc from the sea? (Got this question from Brainiac...i don't think i'll make a big difference, only a slight drop in sea level i guess...what do you think?)

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:30 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index