Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006 resloutions...

Its going to be 2006 in a matter of hours.
I had a busy yet fulfilling 2005.
And I am to kick start 2006 with family chalet, mahjong session then work!!!!
No money no talk...
Right...
Down to writing my list of 2006 resolutions:
  1. Study hard and get good results.
  2. Take care of my health and eat healthily.
  3. Get my sleeping pattern changed. (No more migraines hopefully)
  4. Exercise more and get rid of my flabby arms, tights, tummy, everywhere.
  5. Try to make more friends in Brizzie...

I've got to work real hard to achieve those goals...

............................................................................................

I went shopping with Sally at Bugis this afternoon and we had a chat on NKF's saga.

From there then i realised certain facts that people are oblivious to.

Out of every $1 people donate,:

We are all well aware that nothing is free in Singapore.

But somehow the news only emphasizes on the first point above and neglected the rest.

That's what i've learnt so far today from Sally...

Hmmm...i'm still pondering about the high salary packages of the previous management, flying first class under the expense of the company etc...

Well...I'll try to clear my doubts next time.

Got to get my ass out of here and go for New Year Eve's dinner with Jason and company.

P/S: Correct me if i've written anything wrong Sally dear.

Happy 2006 Eve Everyone!!

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 6:21 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index