Saturday, December 24, 2005

All I want for Christmas...

Merry Christmas eve to all!!!
Not that i'm a christian, celebrating the birth of Jesus...
The festival somehow bring out the forgiving and mild side of me.
Every worry and every unhappiness seems to fade away,
Its such a pity that Singapore doesn't snow.
The presence of snow definately completes the image of the perfect Christmas.



All I want for christmas...

This is going to be real cliche but that's what i want.

Here goes...:

1) I want my family to be happy and healthy

2) I want my friends to be happy and healthy

3) I want Tinky to be happy and healthy

4) I want Peh & family to be happy and healthy

5) I want to be happy and healthy and get good results for everything i do!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 3:12 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index