Saturday, December 10, 2005

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday Angeline!!!!!!!!!

Haiz...we cancelled our outing today.
I guess she's tired from the mahjong session last night and wanted more rest before picking Caden up at night.

Hmm...I've known Angel for 11years and Sally for 13years
We've come a long long way to get so close to one another -- Angel, Sally & me.

Daphne, Me, Sally, Angel

This picture was taken when we're Sec2 I think.
We sort of lost contact with Daphne... :(

Those bittersweet memories of what we've been through,
made me realised that they are the truest friends I've had in my whole life.

They've never given up on me back in those days when i have some serious attitude problems.
I'm really grateful to have friends like them.

I'm really happy for Angel to find someone who loves her so much, who dotes on her in whatever way he can.
I really happy to see her so happy.
Now with Caden,
even thought she complains about how naughty he is,
the sparkle in her eyes everytime she mentions about Caden,
tells me how blissful she is.


Now now...Sally. When's your turn? :p

I just want you both to be happy no matter what you do and I'll be there when you need me.
Even if i'm in Brizzie, i'm just a phone call away ;)


Love you both so much!!
Friends Forever!!!
*HUGZ*

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:12 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index