Friday, December 09, 2005

jobless...

Damn...I can't find a job till now.
I'm on the verge of giving up.
Who would want to employ someone who can only work for less then 2 1/2 mths?

I do have some job offers.
A couple of them at $5ph, which is totally pathetic.

Another offer expects me to work the very next day without even the need for an interview.
They are willing to pay $6ph. I agreed but i ask them to give me one day to prepare myself. Then they say they will call me if i'm short-listed...which I did not receive any call after that.
Well, i guess my attempt in asking for a one-day preparation cost me the job.

I know. There're many other jobs out there.
But i DO NOT want and is NOT WILLING to work as flyers distributor, telemarking, surveyor, etc...

I would love to work in a pet shop. I don't mind the low pay because i'm surrounded by something I like...animals.
Went for an interview at a pet shop once and i was rejected because......
i'm OVER-QUALIFIED...?!?!

Haiz...it's SO hard to find a job. Most of them require at least 3-6mths commitment.
Should i give up???

*SIGH...*

I guess i will have to be really thrifty to survive on my savings...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 1:58 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index