Friday, December 16, 2005

Maid

I'm still not used to the idea of having a stranger living in my house.
This is the first time we have a maid.

My dad employed a maid to take care of my granny.
Who keep getting lost and its impossible for us to look after her 24/7.
She keep going for walks and getting lost.
We'll all too busy to follow her when she goes out everytime.

There was once, she got lost and ended up in Orchard.
Don't ask me, i don't know how she got there.
When we ask her what's she doing in Orchard, she said, "There's a free doctor here. Very good hor, so i come here to see doc lor."

Haiz...I don't want to grow old.

Anyway, I feel really weird to have a stranger around me, sleeping under the same roof.
I use to throw my things around, as in valuables.
But now, i have to be extra careful.

I mean, its good to have someone to take care of my granny.
But i seem to lost my freedom and trust in leaving my stuffs around.
haiz...

Good thing is, my mum no longer nags at me to do domestic chores.
*YAY* kekeke
.....................................

Waiwah sent me some really cool clips.
So I found some amazing clips online.
Some of them are really extraordinary.

I like 'Mo Kin'. She's ssooo cute!!!!

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:09 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index