Saturday, December 17, 2005

Malaysia

I'm home alone with Tinky now.
My parents and my younger bro went over to malaysia to attend my cousin's wedding.
My elder bro's too busy to attend and will not be back today.
The maid and my granny didn't go too and they're out for my granny's daily walks.
(tat's y i'm home alone with my baby)

Well, we(Jason and me) can't go,
because we have to arrange our class time-table for the following semester.


Anyway, she has another wedding dinner in Singapore on Christmas day.
So it doesn't really matter if i missed the Malaysia's dinner.


So here I am,
almost bored to death,
waiting for Jason to come over to my place.


Guess what,
He managed to wake up at 9+am for the past couple of days.
Its amazing...LOL


I'm boredboredboredboredboredboredboredbored.....
Off to bath my baby...


..............................................

P/S: I went for the interview yesterday.
It wasn't too bad.
It's quite likely I'll get the job *YAY!*
Because Sally says i'm the only person they interview!


Well, although the pay wasn't fantastic,
still its a job,
I'll get some income and not rot at home no more!!


THANK YOU SALLY DEAR!!!!!
You're the best!!
*HUGZ*

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:45 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index