Friday, December 23, 2005

NKF...

News of NKF are everywhere -- the papers, internet, TV & Radio stations, blogs...you name it.
Its the hottest topic around at the moment, literally.

The KMPG's finding shocked all.
I'm a donor myself and yes...i feel so 'cheated', so deceived now.
Never will i expect that only 10cents out of every dollar donated goes towards helping the patients!!

PATHETICALLY RIDICULOUS...

It's not eithic at all.
People donate their hard earned money to help others in need and yet,
only 10cents out of every dollar donated goes towards helping the patient???
WTF??

I also learnt that a significant percentage of funds raised went not only to salary packages of previous management, but also to their selfish spendings,
from first class air tickets to...topping up their wife's cashcard under the expense of the company?? (Please correct me if i'm wrong)

This is complete utter disgusting nonsense.

On the contrary,
Even with all these disappointing news and statistics,
I believe that NKF deserves a second chance.
I believe that the new management will place patients at the top of their priorities and use raised funds to the fullest and not towards any other selfish reasons.

I'll still continue to contribute and donate to NKF...
I hope everyone out there will continue with their kind contributions.
The patients need our help...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 4:44 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index