Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tired...

*phew* got home at last.
Spent the whole day shopping with Sally and Angel.
I was so freaking tired!

Sally spent a total of $250 on clothes!
And we got Angel's birthday present too.
Then we went XXX to eat.
(sorry, my brain refused to work now. I can't seem to remember the place's name!!! damn...stupid brain...)


Then we went Bugis to shop and bought a couple of things.
There's so many pretty shoes(high heels) that i want to buy!!!
But i'm normally wear flip flops to school...

So i decided against buying them, considering my financial status now,
plus i won't be wearing them since i'm not working.


Oh, Angel bought both me and Sally a bag for Christmas!!!
Sorry sorry, i didn't get you anything.
Will try to find something for both of you k!
Thank You Angel!!!

Anyway, I've allocated my timetable over the weekend!



I still have one more tutorial allocation which can only be done in Jan.
Don't ask me why...
.................................................
Tired tired tired tired...
Having a mass msn conversation now.
Talking to crazy guys...LOL

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:09 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index