Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The wedding...

Christmas 2005 is over...
Attended my cousin's wedding at Carlton's.
Well, although the food wasn't fantastic,
it was still a fun-filled, family gathering night.


Before the ceremony...

Kids of the day...my cousins, niece and nephew.

Aren't they the cutest...

Me and my cutie-pie niece

Family photo after the ceremony...(my brother -- the photo spoiler)

The menu...

Me, my fat face and peh...

The big family photo after dinner...

That was one wonderful wedding cum family dinner!!!

Now, people keep asking me when's my turn...*faints*

:D

P/S: To the newly weds --

"Wishing you love, luck, happiness and togetherness to last you today...

tomorrow & ever after!

Hearty Congratulations on your Wedding, Leng & Hui!"

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:28 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index