Sunday, December 11, 2005

Weight...

I just realised that Rach has a Blog!!
And she didn't tell me about it!! *bish*

I simply love the skin of your blog...beautiful yet mysterious.
It suits you totally.
But the words are hard to read though.
I've to highlight your entries in order to read!! LOL

..........................................................................

Jason's mom bought this super duper cool weighing machine.
It cost a $100+? or $200+?
I forgot. But its around there.

That weighing machine can tell your BMI, % of body fat, % of water and your weight of coz.
And when it's not in use, it acts as a electronic clock!
Technology...

Anyway, I decided to give it a try.
I was so afriad to look at the results (esp the body fat part).
But i was pleasantly surprised.

My Height: 158cm
yes...i'm short...nono wait! I'm petite not short!!
Short sounds vulgar to me somehow....wahahaha

My Weight: 45kg(after meal); 43kg(before meal)
geez...me gain 2 freaking KG just after a meal!!!

The measurements below are taken after a meal...

My BMI: 18
BMI for women: 17-22 (If remember correctly)

Water level: 58%
Water level for women: 50-60%

Fat level:20%
Fat level for women: 18-28%

YAY!!!!

All measurements are within the limit!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

I must maintain....

Damn...i'm feeling hungry now...FOOD...
Gonna grab some pumpkin cake which we (me and my mum) baked yesterday!!
Yummy...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 4:08 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index