Wednesday, January 04, 2006

1st day...

My first day of work was amazing.
Guess what i did the whole day...
from 9am-5.30pm (minus 1hr lunch),
.
.
.
.
.
.
all i did was to remove staples from stacks and stacks of papers!!
I have to continue doing that tomorrow...
I can't believe i can sit through the boring 7 1/2 hrs...
removing staples.
After I'd done removing the staples from those never-ending stacks of papers,
I'm going to sit by the shredder and shred those documents away...
....zzZZZzzzZZzzzzzz....


Both Angel and Jason said, "good what. Got paid to sit down."
-_-
Quite true in a way...LOL


I'm so freaking exhausted now.
Not due to the exciting job of removing staples,
but because i can't sleep last night!!


Man...i really need to change my sleeping pattern fast.


Nitez people.



P/S: Waiwah, cheer up.
I know its hard but its for the best.
Take care my friend.
Remember, i'm just a phone call away.

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:27 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index