Sunday, January 29, 2006

ABSURD

I swear i'll never patronise this pet shop again.
This XXX pet shop, located at clementi central,
somewhere near NTUC,
is the worst pet shop I've ever been to.

A few days ago,
I went to that shop and bought a bag (7.5kg) of ANF chicken and rice meal for Tinky.
Knowing that Tinky is a rather fussy,
who will only eat dog food that comes in small bites,
I asked the sales lady if that pack of ANF is in small bites.
I asked her several times and she assurred me that it is.
(Tinky usually eats nutro not ANF but that shop does not carry it so I bought another brand instead)
That bag itself costed me $45.90 after a 10% discount.

A couple of days later,
I opened up the bag and realised that its BIG BITES NOT SMALL!!
Naturally, Tinky refuses to eat it.
I went down personally to the shop for an exchange
I told the blur blur shop boy about my concern and he said:
"I think its not possible to exchange but anyway I don't think the bite sizes are of a big difference."
(obviously he doesn't know anything about dogs and their food)

I told him i want to speak to his boss and he asked me to wait.
And i waited for a long time before he told me that they are in a meeting
*roll eyes*
So i left my number with him.

One lady called me back later that day (around 730pm)
and i explained to her my situation.
She then said she'll go retrieve my receipe and call me back.
But I did not receive her call after that.

The gave her time and waited patiently till the next day.
Almost 24hrs had past since she last called me.
I couldn't wait any longer and i called them instead
I explained nicely to her again (twice i think) because she wasn't listening to me as she was serving customers as the same time.
Then she said i can do an exchange and requested me to go down yesterday between 11-2pm.
She also told me to look for aaa.

And so, I took a cab down to clementi for the exchange.
I went in and asked for aaa, and I informed the lady who claimed that she's aaa that i'm here for the exchange.
She gave me a blank look and asked:" what exchange???"
My blood started to boil at that point.
That shows how responsible and efficient they are.

AGAIN i explained what happened.
After some verification,
she allowed the exchange but she do not have the 7.5kg of small bites
I told her:" fine, then give me 2packs of 3kgs and a pack of 1.5kg."
and....she said....
I have to pay more as small packs are more expensive!!!!!

I was really on the verge of shouting at her.
They expect me to pay for their bloody mistake!?!?!?
I already spent $13 on a cab for the exchange and now you want me to pay more!!!!
She then advice my to buy a 1.5kg first while she orders a 7.5kg for me.
But she added that I still have to pay more because the small bites are more expensive!!!

!!!!!!!!RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

She started explaining that the bag i returned was already open and that they won't be able to sell it....blahblahblah....
SO???
IS THAT MY BLOODY PROBLEM???
IT'S YOUR STAFF'S MISTAKE LADY.
NOT MINE.
YOU SHOULD PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKE.
NOT ME.

Luckily Jason was there to calm me down...
Jason was telling me to pay the extra and never to patronise the shop again.

BITCH...

If that's the way you do your business,
I promise you that you'll fail.

And now i have to go down one more time to pick up my 7.5kg.

This is so infuriating...
You guys tell me now.
Is it right for them to ask me to pay extra when its their mistake?

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 4:03 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index