Saturday, January 28, 2006

!!!

*PHEW*
Finally got the time to sit down and blog.
Another busy week flew by...

I still remember this particular bus driver (bus 28),
and the thought of him makes my blood boils.
He is the most reckless and irresponsible bus driver I've ever come across.
That stupid bus driver E-braked 7-8 times in the mere 25minutes journey!!
Can u imagine how dangerous that can be?

I was sitting on one of those long row of parallel seats,
and i was literally 'thrown' from one seat to the next !!!
What if there's an elderly or pregnant lady in the bus??
What if they thrown off their seats??

We, the passengers, entrust our precious and fragile lives in the hands of those drivers,
so the least they could do is to drive safely!

That driver was lucky that day.
I was rushing for time so i did not lodge a complain.





On the contrary,
I've met a really really nice bus driver before (bus 158)
That was back when i was working in Starhub.
Everyday, I'll take the same bus (with the same driver) to work.

One day,
i was a little late and i didn't realise it.
I was still walking slowly towards the bus-stop while busy SMSing.
Suddenly, i heard a gentle beep and i looked up.
I saw my usual bus moving slowly towards the bus-stop.
I thought i was going to miss it as i'm still quite a distant away from the bus-stop

But the bus just stopped at the bus-stop,
and the bus driver waited there for me!!
No one alight or board the bus,
and everyone was staring at me.
(they must be thinking that i'm related to this bus driver that's why he's waiting for me LOL)

That was so sweet,

i was really flattered!!

......................................................................................................

Another matter that i would like to bring up to everyone's attention.
Its the festive season now,
but its also the wallet-stealing season too.

Be alert of your surroundings and the people around you when go out,
especially to crowded areas.
My mum's wallet was stolen this morning at Lorong Ah-Soo market.
Her bag was cut from the side and she's not the first victim.

Apparently,
many people fell prey to those professional thiefs at that market.
So, warn your mother or relatives or anyone who goes to that market,
or anywhere crowded,
to be extra cautious and take good care of their belongings and valuables.

......................................................................................

Enjoy the long weekend ahead guys!!!

!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:01 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index