Friday, January 13, 2006

busy...

I've been so so busy recently.
Haven't got much time to blog.
Not to say meet up with my friends, even for mahjong session.
I want to spend more time with my grandma.
Sorry guys...hope you'll understand.


Oh, I've booked my air tickets.
It'll be on the 19th of Feb.


.....................................................................................

Yesterday, while i was on my way home, in a bus,
I saw this Indian couple with a child (not more then 1+yrs old i reckon).
The mother and child were sitting on the seats facing the rear of the bus,
while the father was sitting exactly opposite them.
I was sitting just two seats away behind the father.
Then i realised while both the parents were day-dreaming or enjoying the scenery,
the child was happily occupying herself by cleaning the window ledge with her tongue.
*PUKE*


I was wondering why didn't the parents pay attention to the child at all.
They're not even holding on to her.
What if the child falls?
And sure enough,
soon after,
the bus driver hit on the brakes,
and.......yes,
the child fell.
Real hard onto the floor *BUMP*
*shakes head*


The father didn't even bother to pick up the child immediately,
or even feel the child's body for any injury or whatsoever...
I really sympathize the poor child to have such irresponsible parents...


................................................................................


I watched Narnia the other day with Jason and James.



It's a typical kiddie show,

but it wasn't too bad though.

but the thought of a child,

equipped only with a sword and shield,

killing a monster 3x his size,

with just a couple of swings was ridiculous LOL

And the girl only managed to use her bow and arrow ONCE...how pathetic

..............................................

I've got so many complains,

or should i say,

my mum's got so many complains about my maid.

I'll talk about them another day.

Got to go to bed now...

I'm all tuckered out...nitez

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 1:07 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index