Thursday, January 19, 2006

lonely...



Its been a while since i last blog.
I logged in to my msn and realised I've got 100 over unread mails...
Only a small portion are from my friends.
The power of junk mails...hate them.

Jason's away in Malaysia fishing.
Although its only for a day,
it felt like he's been away for ages.
Hope he enjoyed himself at the kelong...
He's so excited about the trip.

Damn...there's a stupid ant running cross my laptop
and i can't seem to be able to remove it...arrgghhhh

Anyway,
we caught a movie on Tuesday.


Another crappydraggywasteofmytimeandmoney show.

It's NOT scary at all.

People are giggling away throughout the whole show.

The whole movie lasted for 1hr 37min,

but it felt like a 2hr 15min show.

Go watch it if you're totally bored and has got nothing better to do.



I'll be going back in exactly a month's time

I'm not very excited about returning

(though i miss the freedom i have over there hehehe)

but I do worry about our apartment constantly.

Hope everything's fine...

I'm going to miss everything here,

food, tinky, family, friends, etc

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 11:49 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index