Sunday, January 08, 2006

movies

Watched 'The Dark' yesterday.


It was disappointing...

The beginning of the show was rather exciting.

But the show gets quite draggy towards the end.

(I even heard someone snoring ssooo loudly half way through the show!)

Not the mention, I HATE THE ENDING...

When we were on the way out of the cinema,

I overheard everyone asking each other,

"Why is this so and why is that so? I don't understand the movie at all!!"

I shall give the movie 2 stars out of 5...

(sign...what a waste of $9.50)

.................................................................................

I watch 'The Family Stone' last week.


It was a good show,

though the plot was relatively simple and straight-forward.

Still, it was funny and heart-warming.

It's the perfect Christmasy show.

In contrast to 'The Dark',

the ending was good.

3 1/2 stars for this show!!

.......................................................................................

There aren't any good movies recently.

I still anxiously waiting for all these movies...


Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:07 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index