Friday, February 17, 2006

BBQ

I was so busy the whole day...
company my parents out since morning to check-up, pray, buy ginseng etc.
Then i took a shower and rush out of the house to take the otah from Angel,
and took a cab home (heart pain...).
But only to realise that the otahs had turned sour when i bbq them later.
Haiz...spent so much money on the cab fare just for the otah but spoilt...sianz.

I just got back from the bbq.
I'm quite tired from the long day out,
but I enjoyed myself tremendously!!!
The wonderful food prepared by Jason's friends,
together with those juicy gossips and laughter with the girls made the night really fun.

Mingyue and Yating was so kind and thoughful.
They surprised me with a gift!!
I was like..."Huh? A gift?? For me???"
I was happy and touched that they organised this bbq for me and Jason,
and I only knew them when I came back couple of months ago!!
So I totally wasn't expecting the gift.
!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!

Jason went,
"Hey, why don't I get a gift too?"
And so I replied,
"Because you got a 'kukujiao'..."

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 5:54 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index