Wednesday, February 01, 2006

?!?!?!

Geez...
Why do time flies at the speed of light when it comes to holidays?
Back to reality...i've got to work tomorrow!!!!
AARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've enjoyed myself during the holidays,
reunion dinner at home on ChuXi,
mahjong at home(i lost to three players..sianz) then dinner at Jason's place on ChuYi,
stayed at home and rot on ChuEr,
gathering at Jean's place and gambled on ChuSan
(managed to win back what i'd lost on ChuYi...YAY!!)
Haven't got the pics.
Will post once Jean emails me those pics.

I've been so lazy to go out to PaiNian.
Stayed at home throughtout those few days,
other than my grandma's place (which is only next door)
and Jason's place.

I didn't even bother to calculate the amount of AngBaos I've collected,
not to mention and amount ($) I've collected.
To me,
it's more like a time for a family gathering rather than money collecting.
I even feel somewhat embarrassed to receive angbaos now.
KEKEKE
*blush*

Luckily I'm still studying,
else i'll be bombarded with questions like,
"So when's your big day?"
"Don't forget to invite us to your wedding!"
"When's your turn to tie the knot?"

........................................................................................

We watched Fearless on ChuYi with Jason's friends.


It's not too bad.

I was smitten by his gongfu LOL

I love his 'Wong Fei Hong' movies too!!

But i'm not too big a fan of his english movies though.

This movie is claimed to be his last action/gongfu movie.

Go watch it.

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 1:41 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index