Saturday, March 18, 2006

assignment...assignments...assignments...

Another Friday flew away.
I practically did nothing after class other than the usual stuff,
groceries shopping, cooking, washing dishes, laundry...
I deserve to do nothing after a crazy week of lectures and tutorials.
and i'm really good at that so yay :)

I declared Friday as 'MY DAY',
so Jason has to spend the whole day doing what i want to do!
WAHAHAHAHA

So we played monopoly,
with him controlling a mystery invisible player and me as the banker,
while watching 'Star Wars II' on tv.
I know that sounds silly but there's absolutely nothing to do on a Friday night other than clubbing which both of us don't do.

Then we watched 'Apollo 13' which i dozed off soon after,
because i was really tired.
I love to sleep...well...who doesn't.

I had a full day of activity planned out today:
Wake up late.
Cook some food to bring to Elo's house warming in the afternoon
(but was postphoned to next week,
luckily i haven't start preparing the food LOL)
Then work on my assignments tonight.
(I'VE 9 BLOODY ASSIGNMENTS THIS SEMESTER!!! *AAHHH!!!*)
I hate it when we become slaves to the system...

So anyway,
I might as well clean up the house since i'm not going over to elo's.
Then go to war with my endless-inhumane-insane-atrocious-drudgery stream of assignments.

Here's the overview of my workload this sem...
1 mid semester exam,
2 presentations
(i detest presentations),
3 final exams,
5 quizzes and
9 bloody assignmentsss.

I was thinking of getting a part-time weekend job,
but i'm not sure if i've got the time to do that now...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 11:41 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index