Monday, March 13, 2006

House

Took some pictures of my home in Brizzie.
The proof to Sally that it's almost impossible to stay over at my place if she visits me.


This is the bedroom-turned-study room.

My table is in a total mess...i'm working on a piece of assignment that's why.

That's a picture of my precious on my desktop.


Our living room and bedroom...yes...i sleep in the living room.

That's our kitchen...Hate the stove. I prefer fire to hot plate.

Our study room-turned-store room.

The balcony which we only use once.



People always go...huh? Why sleep in the living room?

The study room is too small for two, plus Jason got lots of stuff.

That's why we use the study room as our alternative store room instead.

Therefore, we convert our bedroom into our study room.

We need a proper room to study.

So we ended up sleeping in our living room hEHehE...

So Sally, you can sleep either in the kitchen or toilet if you want

wahahahaha

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:48 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index