Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Waiting for the next lecture.

Just finished my brunch and did some readings for tomorrow's lecture.
I'm in school's computer lab now.
Waiting for the next lecture to begin at 1pm.
The lecture notes are still not available online.
Haiz...i hate going to class without all the necessary notes.
I'll have to scribble on another piece of paper then transfer to the notes when they are made available online.
What a waste of time and energy...


I had a tutorial eariler on.
It's on family studies.
We had to introduce ourselves and i was really taken back by something.
In the class of 25 (give or take),
about a third of the class are from broken families!
I know there's an increasing trend in divorce rates in Australia,
but i was unaware that it was THAT HIGH!!

I guess it takes alot of work to make a relationship work,
but it takes alot more work, patience, endurance, loyalty and many more things to make a marriage work...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 11:32 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index