Wednesday, April 12, 2006

munchies...


Yay!!!
I bought a whole $6 worth of snacks today!!!

Together with my hazelnut chocolate,

they keep me awake when i'm studying.

Coffee or tea doesn't work for me,

or maybe i'm immune to them.

If my mum's reading this, she will be saying,

"aiyo [hao xin ni la]...you better go boil some ginseng and drink lar."

*yuck*

I know i know...

they're unhealthy,

they're high in salt, sugar and saturated fats,

there're many other healthy choices like fruits etc,

and the fact that i'm studying health makes it worse.

But since caffeine doesn't work for me,

(or maybe a few expresso shots might, but i'm just not willing to spend $3-4 bucks on ONE shot aka a pathetic-small-amount-of-not-more-than-a-sip of pure coffee which only last a day)

all those 'unhealthy' munchies do wonders,

plus we ran out of fruits at the moment (excuses hehehe)

and they last for many days :D.

With the winter around the corner,

I can foresee myself consuming even more snacks throughout the day.

This is what i weigh now.


Let's see how much weight will i gain this year...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:47 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index