Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sadz...

Just came back from my exam.
It was bad.
...B.A.D...

There's a few i wish to complain about the exam:

1) The short answer questions they asked requires at least 300 words answer for each question, but we can only write up to 150words answer per question.

Edit: waiwah said he don't undestand point 1. Sorry hehehe, i didn't check before posting this entry (or maybe i'm just brain-dead LOL).

1) We can only write up to 150 words for the short answer questions, which is not possible as we need at least 300 words to fully answer them.

2) I wrote about one page of answer for each question (i sortof ignored the 150words limit) and i need to answer 5 of them. My hand nearly cramped.

3) We only have 1 1/2 hrs to finish the 5 short answer question and 20 MCQs. I need at least 2hrs to finish the whole paper.

4) How the hell can people finish the whole exam in 1/2hr?!?!?!?!
*faints*
(someone walked out after 1/2hr, and she's one of those smart ones).
Its amazing...how did she do it???
hmm...maybe she writes like a machine.

Well...
I guess i didn't do well in the exam.
Together with the fact that i studied so hard for it,
makes me feel even worse.

Feeling really down now.
But tomorrow's good friday, so there's no school,
and next week is my one week semester break.
so yay.

But then again,
I've heaps of assignments and presentations to prepare over the holidays.
*sighz*


chocolates...
i need chocolates...
maybe they can cheer me up...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:22 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index