Sunday, May 07, 2006

Grandma...

My grandma's in hospital again.
I only got to know this today when my brother told me through msn.
I don't even know when was she admitted to the hospital.
Nobody updates me anymore.
*sobsob*

My dad and mum called me almost very week last year.
But this year,
I only received their call twice (i think) since i come back to Aust...
That's like 2 calls in more than 2 months.
SADZ... :,(
I guess i'll have to call home more often then.

I really hope my grandma will be ok.
I feel really bad for not being able to be there.
She was admitted to the hospital late last year.
The doctor told us to be mentally prepared.
Mum was devastated.
But grandma got better and was discharged.


Now,
she's admitted to hospital again.
Her leg is starting to rot due to her diabetes.
Might need to amputate it.
I don't know how is grandma and everyone going to cope with it.
Really hope eveything will be ok.
I really do...
*praying hard*

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 10:03 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index