Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Jason's Birthday cake


I went out to the city (secretly) to get Jason's belated birthday cake yesterday.
I took a shuttle bus from school which goes to another campus in the city.
That's the only way i know to get to the city.
I've never taken public transport in Brizzie before.
:p
I keep telling myself that i'll have to learnt one day LOL


Anyway,
I went to Michel's Patisserie at Myer.
I wanted to get a cheese cake but they were all huge.
We're definately not able to finish it.
So i saw this 'tiramisu log'.
I was like, "OMG!!! i finally get to eat tiramisu!!!"
The cake design doesn't even look like the usual tiramisu.
It looked ugly actually.

It looked disappointing and taste disappointing...
It doesn't have the essential creamy-melt-in-your-mouth taste.
Although it did taste somewhat like tiramisu,
it's got the rum taste,
but i'll call it a cake that tasted like tiramisu rather than a true tiramisu.
Utterly disappointed...

Source: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/joooone/labraceria-tiramisu.jpg

This is what a real tiramisu should look like...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 11:21 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index