Sunday, June 11, 2006

Chocolate Divine...

I recently bought a bar of chocolate

The name says it all...

It's fabulously divine.

Without a doubt.

I was reading its 'intro' at the back of the package before I purchased this chocolate,

it says:

"This delicious Lindt chocolate shell emrobes a delectably smooth filling.

Once you break it's shell,

the filling will start to melt,

and so will you."

I was laughing away, telling Jason,

"Oohhh...i really would like see how i melt..."

Well...

I went home, tried a piece and yeah, i melted...LOL

No kidding.

Not only because I'm quite a fan of dark, bitter chocolate,

but because it's really really good.

i feel like i'm drinking thick, rich chocolate.

Even Jason,

who is not a fan of dark chocolate at all and he seldom eat chocolate,

asked for a second piece.

I remember many many years ago,

my aunty bought us a box of chocolate from...erm...Switzerland??

I forgot where but it was from but its the best chocolate i've tasted in my whole life.

The chocolate has to be kept in the refrigerator.

Once you reach out to take a piece and close the refrigerator door,

the chocolate has already started to melt in your fingers.

Pop it into your mouth and you'll be drinking chocolate.

It was absolutely heaven.

Anyway,

go try the Lindt Lindor chocolate.

There's milk chocolate if you don't like dark chocolate.

The packaging is red in colour i think.

YUMMY...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:54 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index