Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Long time...

It's been a long time since I've blogged.
Been really busy mugging after i came back to Aussie land.
Oh, Jason caught a really big fish the day before i came back.


Its a 'tailor'.

Not sure if i've spelled it right.

And i've decided to crop away my face before anyone of you guys puke.


Its 55cm long.

heehee trying to use my hand to measure it.

We pan-fried and ate it.

It's 'fishy' taste was quite strong.

The taste wasn't fantastic but its free anyway LOL

The next day,

we went to Coles to do some groceries shopping.

We took a carton of 'JUMBO' eggs since the 'EXTRA LARGE' ones were totally gone.

Then we went home to cook dinner and I decided to fry some eggs.

And guess what...


Two yokes in one egg.

Its only the second time i've encountered this in my whole almost 24 years of life.

But its Jason's virgin sight.

So mountain... *giggles*

hmm...

so does that mean that this egg will hatch two cute little twin chicks if its fertile?

Hang on,

let me check Google...

I found something here.

Three to five percent of eggs have double yolks. Double yolk eggs usually have smaller yokes in a bigger size egg. Double yoke eggs are often laid by heavier hens, or hens that have been overfed at the beginning of their laying cycle or very young inexperienced hens. The record for number of yokes in one egg is a whopping 9.

WOW...

this doesn't quite answer my question,

but i'm just too lazy to search further now...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 9:59 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index