Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sleeplessness

I attempted to change my sleeping time yesterday.
My first paper is 830 in the morning,
next tuesday.
I've being sleeping in the wee hours of the morning,
4am, 5am, 6am, for the past few days.
I suffer if I don't change my sleep cycle now.
I HATE MORNING PAPERS

Since i'm having a slight migraine attack,
i decided take this chance and sleep earlier than i usually do.
I had a bottle of Vodka Cruiser (passionfruit) *!!yummy!!* before i visit dreamland.
So,
I turned in at about 1130pm.
Hoping to wake up at 8am and hit the books.
But instead,
i found myself awake for-only-god-knows-how-long,
and finally climbed out of bed at around 430am.
Jason can't sleep too.
Damn...
What's wrong with us???

And now i'm feeling tired...
Going for Macdonalds breakfast later.
Then maybe we'll head to Kmart and JB-hifi.
Hopefully i can sleep better tonight...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 6:16 AM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index