Wednesday, June 28, 2006

YYESSSS!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!
I'm finished my exams!!!
At long last...
It seems like forever.
I went to celebrate with Jason last night LOL
We watched 'Click'.
I like it!!!
I like Adam Sandler.
The movie really cracks me up and yet its touching.
The moral of the story...FAMILY COMES FIRST
Go watch it.
And we may be catching another movie,
'Over The Hedge'
YAY!!!

...............................................

On another note,
I'M HAVING MY VERY FIRST WISDOM TOOTH!!!!!
hehehehe
I sound like i'm giving birth to my first child.
But i'm really excited!
However, having heard those 'terror' stories of wisdom tooth removal,
i'm feeling a little nervous too.
I just hope everything goes smoothly.
But so far so good
:D

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 3:30 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index