Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Carseldine Campus


Another busy Wednesday...
*PHEW*

Some pictures taken this morning while waiting for the shuttle bus to Carseldine Campus...

The Busway.
It's so clean...
and isolated because it's freaking 7.40am.

...Ghostly image...

Another ghostly image LOL

On the shuttle bus and off to school!!!

Just some random and totally not scenic shots (on my way to school)...

In school at last!!

This is the courtyard of QUT Carseldine Campus,

the smallest campus among the three.

This morning, i was sitting on one of those sitting blocks as seen above,

eating my breakfast while reading some stuff,

and out of nowhere came this big black dog...

(People here tend to allow their dog roam around anytime of the day)

That dog jumped onto the sitting block i'm on and tried to snatch my bread away from me!!!

(It was really tame and friendly though)

I was trying my best to save the bread i held in my hand and after a while it went away.

But shortly after,

it came back targeting at the other half of breakfast and my lunch which i packed in aluminium foil.

Saliva dripping everywhere and it even nibbled on the foil until there are holes.

GGgggrrrr...

there goes my breakfast and lunch.

I decided to feed it since my bread(s) are soiled but someone came and brought it away.

Haizz...

Have to throw my bread away.

I guess the possums are going to have a good feast tonight,

while i starve...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 6:51 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index