Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I hate WEDNESDAYSSSS...

Have i ever mention that i hate Wednesdays?
hatehatehatehate Wednesday...
and i'm going to hate it for the next 2 1/2 months.

Every Wednesday,
I have a 9am class at Carseldine Campus,
and it takes about 25-30minutes of bus ride to get there.
The stupid shuttle bus comes every hourly,
and the bus that i need to catch reaches ard 7.45am.
Hence i'll reach Carseldine Campus damn early.
Why can't they have more frequent bus services???
After that stupid 3hour class,
i only have an 20minutes break and i'll have to rush to catch the shuttle bus back to Kelvin Grove Campus to have another 3hour class.


For the past two Wednesdays,
Jason has been really sweet.
He woke up early just to send me to class.
But today I decided to go to class myself,
and i miss the bus!!!!!!!
:(
It was freezing cold...bloody 6 degree celsius to be exact.
I rushed out and did a 'power walk' to school,
climb that crazyalmost45degreesandseemslike10kilometerslong hill,
and rush my way to the busway but i'm late nontheless.


Luckily i saw my friend and she missed that bus too.
She was there on time but did not see the bus.
I guess the bus arrived early today...sigh...
So we have to take another bus there,
and its my very FIRST bus ride(those that i need to pay) in Australia!!!
....WHOA....
*giggles*...so exciting...


P/s:
I'm sosososososo busy...
ssssooooooooo many things to do yet sssooooooooo little time.
Stressing out...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 4:29 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index