Sunday, August 27, 2006

My wisdom...tooth

"Your wisdom tooth is growing out really nicely."
said Jason.
"I don't think u'll even need to remove it."
But why do i keep biting myself?
I bit myself so many times that I'm having this huge huge ulcer for many days already.
Now i eat with extreme caution.
Every chew and every bite may result in agony if i'm not careful.
I've boiled and taken barley drink (tip from Doreen)
and cooling herbal tea too.
Hope the ulcer will heal soon.
*crossing my fingers and toes*


...........................................................................

Watched a Saturday night movie last night on 'JonBenet: Perfet Murder, Perfect Town'.



I'm sure most of you have recently heard that the 'murderer' confessed to the crime.
Somehow, I feel that he may not be the one.
Anyway, let's wait for the DNA results to be out.
Oh, there's even a myspace created in memory of JonBenet.
Go here if u're interested.
They even have the actual ransom note there.


This aroused my curiousity and interest in the notorious murders.
Go here to have a read.
There's heaps of interesting true stories of different crimes all around the world.

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:37 PM



1Comments

Post a Comment

Index