Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sore Throat... :(...again

Waking up to a sore throat isn't the best thing to happen.
I've been taking my vitamins regularly,
and i've been trying to drink lots of water too.
I haven't been eating any oily, heaty, deep-fried food,
(maybe a little buscuits here and there)
so whywhywhy...
It's approaching spring,
so it better not be the beginning of hay fever.
*crossing my fingers and toes*
can't afford to fall sick half way through my semester.


Oh,
and my stupid wisdom tooth.
It's been growing so ever slowly.
And now it feels weird.
I'm not use to it at all.
I can feel it against my gum and cheek.
Or maybe i'm being overly sensitive...
..........................................


On the other hand,
i'm taking 'Women's Health' this semester,
and part of the assignment is for me and my group partners to do 25hours of volunteer work anywhere as long as we can make a contribution to women's health.
Why do we have to do volunteer work?
Because of our stupid school slogan -
"QUT, University for the real world"
But i think its going to be fun nontheless.
This unit is by far first and only unit where i get to group up with a bunch of asians
(although none of them are from my course,
did i ever mention that i believe i'm the one and only international asian student in my course?
Other than Juliao who is from East Timor that is...)
heehee


In addition,
I've another unit that requires us to promote health.
We have to draw up the whole promoting strategies, hypothesis etcetc
and yes...
we have to go out to promote health literally.
and we're going to do -
Mental health and Stress among University students.
Every 1 in 5 will experience mental illness.
hhmmm...makes me wonder when i look at myself and people i know...
......hhmmmmm......
*evil laugh*

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:56 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index