Saturday, August 05, 2006

Superstition...

I was talking to my mum a couple of days ago.
She said,"After everyone heard of your good results this semester,
they rushed off to buy that jade thing i gave you to hang on your mobile!"


This is what she's talking about...

If i did badly,

It'll be deemed as my fault for not studying hard enough.

I did well last sem,

and all the credit went to that 'thing'!!!

What the...?!?!?

Excuse me...i worked hard for those results.

She also said my younger brother broke his,

that's why he did not do quite as well.

Sigh...

all those superstitions...

...........................................

heehee

This is my very first bus ticket in Brizzie.

Took a picture of it.

For remembrance...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 2:10 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index