Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First a dog, now a magpie...

Last week,
i mentioned about this dog wanting a share of my breakfast and lunch.
This week,
It was a magpie...
-_-"
I was there,
around the same area,
happily eating my breakfast while reading a book,
when this magpie flew down and stood right in front of me.
(not more than 30cm away)
I was sitting on a lower step and the magpie on a high one,
hence we staring at each other right in the eye.
I tried to shoo it away but it was bold and stood firm while staring at me.
-_-""
I was afraid it might be as agressive as a crow
(crows here are HUGE as i've mentioned before)
but i fed it anyway.
A few times actually LOL.
Luckily it didn't call out for it's mates to join in.
It'll be damn scary...
(I've tried feeding a seagull before and it went to gather every seagulls and every other other bird available to join it.
Scary...)


Do i have a feelfreetoaskmeforfood face or what???

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 5:30 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index