Tuesday, September 12, 2006

FREEBIES!!!!

*I'm typing all this out the second time,
all my info mysteriously disappeared after i tried to highlight the whole blog entry...arrrggghhhh*

Anyway, here goes...

I left my mobile at home today and only realised it just before getting out of Jason's car.
So i told him we'll meet up at the carpark around 430pm.
But I was late.
I reach the carpark around 5pm and Jason wasn't there.
(I was late because of this lady who keep talking non-stop to the lecture when me and my group mates are obviously waiting to talk to the lecturer *roll eyes*)
I panicked without seeing Jason thinking he must be worried after waiting for so long and drove off looking for me.
(because we received an email from QUT security about this men assaulting a female in broad daylight, somewhere near QUT yesterday.)
But after a while he turned into the carpark.
He explained to me that he thought i got angry for waiting for him and walked home myself.
(because he was late for 15minutes)
So he drove around and even went home looking for me
*faint*
Since when did i get angry with him for being a few minutes late!?!?
*knock his egg head*



But most importantly,
he bought me a cheese cake!!!!!
awww...so sweet...!!!



He put the box containing the cheese cake under his bag,

that's why it looked kind of messy.

*knock his egg head x 2*

LOL

After Jason picked me up,

we went groceries shopping at Coles.

I decided to spoilt myself a little and bought a magazine,

but i was pleasantly surprised!!

There's a free goodie bag for every purchase of Marie Claire!!

WOOHOO!!!

It was well worth the money i spend on the magazine ($7.95)

Here's what in the goodie bag.

Missing from this lot is a big bag of chicken flavoured corn chips

(Jason's eating them...).

The Oral-B's toothbrush alone costs more than the mag!!!

YAY

*!!!HAPPY!!!*

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 10:01 PM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index