Sunday, October 29, 2006

3 more days to exams...

3 more days to exams.
It's so tiring...hatehatehate exams.


Trying to get some shuteye before heading out to school to mug.


Feeling more refreshed... ^_^


Why do i always look like i put on 10kg of weight in photos?

And why do my face looked like a hamburger?

People used to say i look like tweety bird.


-_-"

I'n still not sure if it's a complement or insinuation.


something to perk myself up...

but i'm quite immune to caffeine...maybe i need a few shots of espresso.


Got bored from studying...

so tried taking a photo of my reflection on Jason's laptop.

p/s: sigh...once again...i'm holding a pimple party on my face...'thanks' to exam stress and lack of sleep...

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 12:13 AM



2Comments

Post a Comment

Index