Wednesday, October 25, 2006

@ Carseldine

I'm at Carseldine campus studying.
With Jason and friends.
And collected one of my assignments back.
Damn...
my results S.U.C.K.
I wasn't expecting much from this subject anyway.
I'm very happy with just a GPA of '4' (which is 'pass') really and that's what i got
LOL
Couldn't bother much with this nonsensical subject.
i hateithateithateithateithateithateithateit...
The fact that the class is at Carseldine,
plus 9am lecture,
plus attending those lectures and tutorial proved to be useless,
plus i only started to understand what is going on after hours and hours of reading,
plus i don't believe in those research methods taught,
makes me hate it even more.
Whatever.....
a pass is all i'm asking for...
blahhh

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 7:24 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index