Wednesday, October 04, 2006

him...

I can never forget how i met you,
how you bought me a pair of koala bears that says 'I Love You' when they kiss,
how you left SH without telling me and make me think you treated me as a colleague rather than a friend,
how we lost contact for months,
how you contacted me once i broke off with my ex-bf,
how we went out together for the first time to get Rachel's brithday present,
how you tell me you liked me since SH days,
how you kept those forwarded sms i sent you many months ago,
how you courted me,
how you, on many occasions, tried to hold my hand *giggles* and
how we finally got together.

You make me smile,
you make me laugh,
you surprised me with actions that no others have ever done.
Your silly smile,
your contagious laugh,
cast my troubles away for a while.


Of course,
we have our ups and downs,
like everyone else.
But despite our differences,
we managed to work out our problems together.
You taught me many things,
things that i will remember always.


And no,
this is not a poem,
although it turns out to sound like a really bad one.
This post is dedicated for him,
my one and only.
Happy 3rd Anniversary.
Thank you for everything.
Everything you have taught and done for me.
I love you
muacks



Create Your Own!

Posted by Belinda + Zee at 11:11 PM



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index